Please pray for Bart the Beagle who is very Sick

Hi Everyone…

this is just a quick message with a very serious subject… Little Bart who comes to our hunts is in very bad shape with tick bite fever. He is still a puppy, at just 15 months old.

Please, please pray for him and his family and keep him in your thoughts.

We all love our beagles just as much as any member of our family, so I am sure you understand how important it is that he can fight this off!

Please take one minute out of your day today, to say a little prayer for him.

Bart

Bart

11 Responses to “ Please pray for Bart the Beagle who is very Sick ”

1. Tanya admin says:

Bart made it through last night – but is still not out of danger. Please keep they prayers going.

The symptoms are:
    – no appetite, lethargy, anaemia – inside of eye lids become very very pale and excessively high temp (not that you would know unless you checked) and salivating.

2. Tanya admin says:

UPDATE: THURSDAY 11am

Got this sms from Bart’s family:

“Good news. Bart is slowly starting to stabilise. The vet will keep him for the next 24 hours to ensure no liver damage. No blood transfusions at this stage”

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts for this boy! We will keep you updated.!

3. Tanya admin says:

UPDATE: FRIDAY 9:20am

Sms update from Bart’s family:

“Good news, Bart is getting better and I can fetch him this afternoon!”

What wonderful news!!!! 🙂 I am so happy that he pulled through the worst of it!

There is a 5 to 7 day recovery/relapse period… so, please keep Bart and family in your thoughts!

Will update next week 🙂

Have a wonderful weekend!

4. Peter says:

Thats great news !!

5. Carmel and Gavin says:

That is awesome news. Glad he is on the road to recovery. Snoopy will be very happy to know his buddy is getting better

6. Jonathan Felix says:

Get better soon Bart…Basil and I are thinking of you.

7. Ros Hefer says:

We are so pleased to hear Bart is so much better. Yes, they are like children
    in our homes. Troy has a tummy virus, and that upset me enough. He is on Antibiotics and I am sure he will be better soon.

Get better soon bart, from Troy and Vicky xx

8. Tanya admin says:

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes – I will post an update on Bart this week, as soon as I hear from his family.

Ros, I hope Troy is over his virus, it is so difficult to see our dogs sick or in any kind of pain or discomfort! – Sending happy thoughts your way too!

-Tanya

9. Tanya admin says:

BART UPDATE:
    Monday 15 June

I received this email from Bart’s Family:

– “Hi Tanya,

Just to let you know that Bart has really picked up nicely over the week end.
    He is just about back to his normal self and will go for his follow up blood tests on Wednesday.

Once again a huge thanks for everyone’s prayers.

Lotsa Loves ‘n licks

Gary, Leanda and the hounds”

10. Raymond says:

Glad Bart is doing well. All the best.

11. Shaw says:

Hi all.

Very glad to hear that Bart is doing so well.

I would just like to remind new people that bringing puppies to the hunt, that have not been fully innocluated, is very very dangerous and not recommended. It’s great to see the puppies, but we would prefer it if they were at least 5 or 6 months before they join us. You put them at risk of picking up nasty illnesses.

Regards