Pups for sale – Cape Town

5 x gorgeous tri-colour beagle puppies for sale in Cape Town!

We have 4x males available at R5,000 each and 1x female available at R5,500.
This includes: First inoculation, deworming, microchip and a little “starter pack” to help get the puppies settled into their new homes.

The pups were born on 14 & 15 January, 2011 and will be ready to go to their new homes on Saturday 12 March, 2011.
Both parents are KUSA registered and are available to view on the premises. The puppies are unregistered but copies of the parents’ papers will be provided.

Please contact Samantha at samantha.murray (AT) live.co.za

(please email Samantha directly, rather than leave a comment on the post – thanks!)

15 Responses to “ Pups for sale – Cape Town ”

1. Corlie says:

Does anyone know where I can get a Beagle and Basset Hound mix puppy?

2. walter says:

the puppies are very expensive. i can get kusa reg puppies for R2500

3. MP says:

I am looking for a Beagle puppy, female tri-colour. I don’t want to pay more that R3000. Please let me know if you know of anybody! I would like to go and look at the puppy, so the owners must be based in Cape Town!
    Thanks

4. Paul says:

Looking for beagle pups in CT-pls help anyone?

5. Albert says:

To expensive looking for a female @ R 2500

6. carlo says:

Looking for a beagle Albert please mail me on cbubalo@gmail.com also dont want to pay 5K

7. Francois says:

Hi I am very interested in your puppies we have been searching everywhere for puppies and feel your puppies are perfect to open our hearts to. We also don’t want to pay 5k give us a reasonable price and we will make a plan. E-mail us on francoisff58@gmail.com thank you for your time.

8. Nadia says:

Im looking for a tri-colour beagle pup for my daughters. The 5K is way out of my budget. Looking for one for under R2k in Cape Town

9. Aidan says:

Can you sell a male for 3.5K

10. Olivia says:

I am looking for a male beagle puppy.Breeder has to be based in Cape Town so that I can go and see the puppy.
    Willing to pay between 1500-2000.
    If you are or know of any Beagle breeders in Cape Town. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

11. Karien CILLIERS says:

Hi, I am looking for a registered tri-color female. Do you still have females available and can we register her, my expense.

12. Stephan says:

Good loving home looking for Beagle / Basset Artesian Normand (spesifically) puppy to be travel companion and exercise buddy.

If can, pup must be under 10 weeks of age and Western Cape Based, as I would like to personally select my child

Does not have to be KUSA reg or from breeder. But if can be and don’t charge a small fortune would be nice.

13. Sonja says:

We are looking for a tri-colour beagle girl pup. Cape Town / Western Cape area.

14. Lynn says:

Am looking for two beagle pups male and a female for mid april.

15. BestBrittney says:

I see you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for:
    Ercannou’s essential adsense alternative