Pups for sale in Durban

*NOTE:* beagles are high maintenance dogs. They need constant attention and lots of exercise and mental stimulation. Training is essential for puppies! They are easily bored, and WILL bark and howl and disturb your neighbours. They WILL dig up your garden and chew your plants/shoes/kreepy-krawly/clothes/sprinkler system/everything they see ESPECIALLY if they are bored. PLEASE remember these factors when purchasing a puppy!! Beagles are pack animals and NEED to be part of your family. A beagle living outside, alone is a recipe for disaster.*

Please so some reading and research into the breed if you have not had a beagle before. Dog Breed Info has some valuable info as well as Wikipedia. You may find some interesting info on Burke’s Backyard too. **

Pups for sale in Durban

Beagle pups available from 07 August 2011.

We have three female and one male tri-colour and one female lemon.

The pups will be KUSA registered (without breeding restrictions), inoculated, dewormed and micro-chipped.

The male is R4500 and females are R5000.

We live with both the parents in Durban.

Owners would have to collect their pup otherwise arrangements can be made to deliver the pup at the owner’s expense.

Please contact Heidi du Clou on (031) 273 1373, 082 046 2445 or hduclou (AT) smri.org.

17 Responses to “ Pups for sale in Durban ”

1. Silvia says:

I have a registered male and would love to breed him with a registered female…how do I go about this..??thanks Silvia 082 417 9598

2. Julita says:

Hi Silvia,
    We have a registered female “Ella” and were looking for a male for breeding, but was unsuccessful. She will only be ready in June 2012 again. Please contact us if interested or any other breeders close to us! We are in Winterton, Drakensberg ,KZN. 0828043774.

3. Melanie says:

Hi. I’m looking to buy a beagle puppy (female) in KZN. Does anyone have contact details of breeders they can share?? My cell number is 082 398 4178

4. Sheree says:

Hi, i am looking for a female beagle! Does anyone have any contact details for me!

5. Stuart says:

Hi, We are looking for a beagle puppy. We have a very large property in Hillcrest, Durban. Please contact me on 082 820 0155.

6. KZN - Kelley KZN - Kelley says:

Hi Stuart. Did you find a puppy? Please check our Facebook page KZN BEAGLES – there is a littler available at the moment.

7. Stuart says:

Thanks Kelley. I have already spoken to Leah but had lost her email address.
    Kind Regards

8. Danielle says:

I would love to own a beagle, it has been my dream. I live in Durban, could anyone tell me if anyone is selling. Many thanks. Danielle

9. Kelley says:

Hi Danielle. Please send me an email at kznbeagles@gmail.com

10. George says:

Hi…. We are looking for a puppy from the middle of July onwards. Anyone who knows anyone who can help us out.
    Thanks George

11. Kelley says:

Hi George
    If you send me an email on kznbeagles@gmail.com, I can put you in touch with beagle breeders.
    Thanks
    Kelley

12. George says:

Hi guys

I’ve sent 2 mails to kznbeagles@gmail.com and no response!

Please help me! Thanks
    George

13. Mandla says:

Hi, I’m looking for male and female beagle puppies. I live in Pinetown, please can someone help me.

Regards,

Mandla

14. Rose McArthur says:

We are relocating to the UK and would like to re-home our 8 year old female Beagle. She is very energetic and loving and would thrive as part of a family.

Please contact me on 0823373760 if you are interested.

Rose

15. Bronwyn says:

Hi there.
    We are looking for a beagle pup. We stay in the upper highway area.

16. LastLeila says:

I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,
    don’t waste your traffic, you can earn extra cash every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for:
    Mertiso’s tips best adsense alternative

17. Joyce says:

Cute puppies! I too have a dog reltaed blog and reckon we could be a good fit to swap an article. Why not check out one of my more recent dog articles here- http://tuftoys.com/choosing-dog-crates-kennels-top-5-reviewed/ and get in touch if you’re up for it! Thanks