5 year old Male needs forever home (Vereeniging)

REHOMED TO BEVERLY!!

Beautiful Pure Breed Beagle Male – 5 yrs old.

Part of a Breeding pair surrendered unwanted to Vereeniging SPCA (they have served their purpose).

The female has found a home – and the male is now pining terribly for her – having never been separated before.

Please call (016) 422 1505 for more info.

Adoption fee includes vac, deworm and sterilization and strict homechecks will apply.

10 Responses to “ 5 year old Male needs forever home (Vereeniging) ”

1. BEVERLY DU PLESSIS says:

I have a home for him where he will be loved. My dog Missy is a 6 yr old medium sized yorkie. She is very lonely after my Bulldog Harold died of cancer. She will love him. I will love him. The garden is not huge but big enough. It has an out door igloo, and my home has a doggy gate, to allow my dogs inand and out. The igloo is just incase they end up outside in the rain. I cook for my dogs and they eat Royal Canine.

2. BEVERLY DU PLESSIS says:

The SPCA will come inspect my property this evening:) Hold thumbs for me:) Missy & I want to help this gentleman 🙂

3. B Davis says:

disgusting breeders. well done Bev and good luck.

4. Leonardo says:

Good luck!hope all goes well! He looks so cute..sure missy will love him

5. Michele says:

Hi Beverley,
    Just wondering how the Beagle is doing? It is an absolute disgrace what the previous owners did to the dogs. What goes around, comes around I say.

6. Beverly du Plessis says:

Hi Michelle,

Teddy is doing just wonderful. I cannot believe how loving and humble he is. He is a happy in our home and hearts. Missy loves him and and I am just so grateful to have found him.
    He roams freely between the garden and into the house. Sleeps in my room on his bed,grunts, snores and eats well. Shakes his ears if when he wants a scratch, is humble and quiet. He has a happy peaceful disposition. He is collared and Tagged and on Ekanuba. I have frontlined him taken him to the vet for his last injections and it feels like he has always been there. Lots of blessings Bev

7. BEVERLY DU PLESSIS says:

Helloooooooooooooooo Everyone! Just to let U all know that my Teddy is doing so great!I am so very proud of him.

Have a wonderful weekend

Bev

8. Shaw says:

Well done Beverly. You should try and bring him to the hunts, he’ll be an even happier little chappie!

9. Beverly says:

Thought I would let U all know that Teddy has settled in so well the neighbours think he has been around for years:) Every single day I stand amazed at his acceptance to start all over again, in a strange place, without his partner
    PS : Shaw I will soon come on one ot the walks LOL 🙂 Coz Teddy seems to be getting fat 🙂

10. Vanessa venter says:

I am sohappy to hear that he is doing so well! I have 2 beagles and they are absolutely beautiful, of course a big beagle animal lover . Cannot believe that a breeder can do that we should find out who the breeder is and warn people of them on our beagle website! Thank you for giving teddy a wonderful loving home. What a happy ending for him.