Pups for sale – Gauteng

*NOTE:* beagles are high maintenance dogs. They need constant attention and lots of exercise and mental stimulation. Training is essential for puppies! They are easily bored, and WILL bark and howl and disturb your neighbours. They WILL dig up your garden and chew your plants/shoes/kreepy-krawly/clothes/sprinkler system/everything they see ESPECIALLY if they are bored. PLEASE remember these factors when purchasing a puppy!! Beagles are pack animals and NEED to be part of your family. A beagle living outside, alone is a recipe for disaster.*

Please so some reading and research into the breed if you have not had a beagle before. Dog Breed Info has some valuable info as well as Wikipedia. You may find some interesting info on Burke’s Backyard too. **

3 x Tricolour Beagle puppies for sale.

R4500 each.

2 x female, 1 x male.

These puppies are the litter of a proudly KUSA registered mom and dad. Extremely good blood line and absolute amazing family dogs.

Each puppy will go to it’s new home fully inoculated, dewormed and KUSA registered.

A little doggy bag with some goodies will also help make the transition from our family to yours as easy as possible.

Available to their new families on 2 Aug 2012.

Melville area.

Kindly contact Ruan 082 659 8272.

10 Responses to “ Pups for sale – Gauteng ”

1. Craig Bayley says:

Hi Ruan
    I am looking to replace my son’s female beagle of 11 years who was put down this afternoon. Lucy had terminal cancer. We are obviously very used to beagles and hope that you still have a little girl for sale. Please contact me on 0824120040. Regards Craig Bayley

2. Narain says:

Looking to purchase a beagle pup.

3. Narain says:

Looking to purchase a beagle pup.

Contact: narainp@telkomsa.net

4. Ria says:

Hi,
    I’m looking for 2 puppies (one male and one female) that I can get for a friend that lives in Tanzania. They will have to shipped there. If this is possible please reply asap 🙂

5. Pamela says:

do you have any beagle puppies for sale?

6. Sean says:

I am looking for a tricolour female beagle puppy, I live in Kimberley, Northern Cape

7. Christine says:

Goeie dag,

Ons is opsoek na twee “dogtertjie” beagle’s.
    Julle het nie dalk weer binnekort beskikbaar

Christine

8. Searching digg.com I noticed your blog book-marked as: Pups for sale.
    I am assuming you book-marked it yourself and wanted to ask if social book-marking gets
    you a good deal of traffic? I’ve been thinking about
    doing some book-marking for a few of my sites
    but wasn’t sure if it would generate any positive results.
    Appreciate it.

9. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like mmy old one!
    It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Here is mmy sitye :: Kim Kardashian Hollywood Free Cash

10. This design iss spectacular! You certainly knoow how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit andd your videos, I was almost moved
    too start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!