Gauteng 2014 season ANNOUNCEMENT

SUN 16 MARCH 2014 – EDIT – OUR PACK FOR 2014 IS FINALISED. UNFORTUNATELY NO NEW BEAGLES WILL BE ACCEPTED INTO THE 2014 PACK.

STAY TUNED FOR WALKHAVEN SOCIAL DAYS AND CHARITY WALKS IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME BEAGLE-EXERCISE!

– THANK YOU!

HI All

“The Gauteng pack has grown dramatically in size over the last few years, and as a result, we are only in a position to invite 40 new beagles.  This would make the total number of beagles in the pack 140.  The normal beagle pack size is between 40-50 hounds, so our pack is already too large, and uncontrolled numbers will make it unmanageable, unsafe, and unpleasant – for both the beagles and their handlers.   We have to limit the number of new people, but we want to give enthusiasts the opportunity.

If you are keen, please submit your names, as well as the number of beagles that you would like to bring along (Beagles ONLY).  We will unfortunately have to allocate slots on a first come first serve basis.  Please only apply if you are serious and prepared to commit to the cold early mornings throughout winter, or you may be denying someone else the opportunity.”

There is an admin fee per family. – please email info@beagles.co.za for more info if you are interested in joining us.”

– Happy Beagling,

Gauteng Huntmaster

9 Responses to “ Gauteng 2014 season ANNOUNCEMENT ”

1. Cheney van Straaten says:

Good day

We would please please please like to join the Gauteng Pack, we are serious and prepared to commit .

We have one Beagel, Jonty that we would like to enter.

Regards Cheney van Straaten (079 510 3801) & William Castles (0823949997)
    Email: cheneyvs@gmail.com

2. Shelley Wash says:

Hi
    We are very keen to bring Sally along to the hunts this year I do hope there is space in the pack for her.. Shelley Wash 0825565400 and Dickon Wash 0825565400
    Regards
    Shelley

3. Shelley Wash says:

Hi
    We are very keen to bring Sally along to the hunts this year I do hope there is space in the pack for her.. Shelley Wash 0825565400 and Dickon Wash 0825503141
    Regards
    Shelley

4. Andrew Bray says:

Hi
    I would love to bring Ben along to make some new friends.
    Andrew 071-352-7329

5. pieter van zyl says:

We have 2 female beagles who would love to join. Hope we are not to late.

Pieter van zyl

6. pieter van zyl says:

My phone no. is 083 258 2748. Pieter van zyl

7. Michael says:

Hi there I would love it if my beagle Astro could join the pack.he is very energetic and would love to track a scent with many other dogs.

8. I’ve learn a few excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how so much attempt you put to make such a excellent informative
    web site.

My web-site: find out this here

9. I needed to write you that little word in order to give thanks as before for the incredible techniques you’ve contributed at this time. It was quite open-handed with people like you to deliver publicly all that a number of people might have made available as an electronic book to make some profit for themselves, notably since you could have done it in case you desired. Those principles likewise worked to be the fantastic way to comprehend many people have the identical dreams just like mine to grasp whole lot more with respect to this problem. I am certain there are lots of more enjoyable moments ahead for individuals who take a look at your site.