beagle pups for sale

*NOTE:* beagles are high maintenance dogs. They need constant attention and lots of exercise and mental stimulation. Training is essential for puppies! They are easily bored, and WILL bark and howl and disturb your neighbours. They WILL dig up your garden and chew your plants/shoes/kreepy-krawly/clothes/sprinkler system/everything they see ESPECIALLY if they are bored. PLEASE remember these factors when purchasing a puppy!! Beagles are pack animals and NEED to be part of your family. A beagle living outside, alone is a recipe for disaster.*

Please so some reading and research into the breed if you have not had a beagle before.Dog Breed Info has some valuable info as well as Wikipedia. You may find some interesting info on Burke’s Backyard too. **

EDITED – ALL PUPS HAVE BEEN SOLD

2 Males, 1 Female for sale.

Will be Kusa registered inoculated, dewormed and micro chipped.

Born on Christmas Day, will be ready to go to a lovable, caring save home at the end of February.

Price R5000.00.

Same parents as Fonzi.

Phone Marietjie at *contact removed as pups are sold*

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

10 Responses to “ beagle pups for sale ”

1. Lynda Topp says:

I am interested in one of your puppies, are there any still available

2. Karen says:

Dear Lynda

I am looking for a female beagle puppy by the end of January 2015. I can afford to pay plus minus R2000. Will you please be so kind to let me know if there are any puppies available? I am in the Roodepoort area in Gauteng.

Karen

3. Petrus says:

Hi Marietjie. Ek is van Pretoria. Sal belangstel in n tefie as daar beskikbaar is.

4. Daniel says:

Hi, I am interested in getting a male beagle, have you got any pups left?

5. Amanda says:

Good day, I am interested in a male Beagle do you still have one available?

6. Malinda Alberts says:

I am urgently looking for abeagle female puppy. Please let me know where to find her its a present for my hubby. Thanks Malinda 0834050682

7. Bianca says:

Hello! Do you still have any puppies for sale?

8. Olga Grobler says:

Hi I live in Bloemfontein will you please be so kind as to let me know when your beagles give birth again? I would really appreciate it a lot
    – kind regards
    Olga Grobler

9. Olga Grobler says:

Hi I live in Bloemfontein will you please be so kind as to let me know when your beagles give birth again?I really want one very badly. I would really appreciate it a lot if you would notify me.
    – kind regards
    Olga Grobler

10. Linda Bothma says:

Hi I live in Roodepoort area will you be so kind as to let me know when your beagles give birth again? I really want one very badly. I would really appreciate it a lot if you would notify me.
    Kind Regards