ADOPT A BEAGLE

beaglerescue logo

If you would like to adopt a beagle, please contact Sonja:

beagleRAS@gmail.com

or 079 727 4797

Banking details:

Account Name: Beagle Rescue and Support
FNB
Branch Code: 251542
Account Number: 62623705417

210 Responses to “ ADOPT A BEAGLE ”

1. Bronwyn says:

Hi

Just an update. Our little girl was rehomed yesterday to a wonderful couple where she is being well loved and spoilt.
    From the photos I’ve received she has made herself very comfortable.

Thank you to the administrators of this site for this platform and to everyone who made contact.

2. Gerrit says:

I am interested to adopt a beagle. Can you please assist?

3. Qiniso says:

Good day

I like to adopt beagle do and I don’t mind if male or female
    Kindly Regards
    Qiniso

4. Julian Micheal says:

Hi, i am very interested in adopting a fe/male beagle puppy. I did a lot of research on the breed and i am well versed in caring for them. I have had quite a few babies in my life and love doggies with my whole heart.

Please advise me when a doggy becomes available for adoption

Kind Regards
    Julian Micheal
    0847774377

5. Anlire says:

Hi there. We have a 10 month old female beagle that needs a loving home with a big garden. She loves our kids and she has a lovely sweet personality. She has been spaded and went for puppy training.
    She has outgrown our garden, and is alone at home till late in the afternoon.
    She really is a lovely pup and we only want wants best for her.
    Could you assist me in finding her a lovely home where she will be loved and enjoyed?
    Kind regards
    Anlire

6. Dennis says:

Evening Anlire

We have a 5 year old beagle female and would love to get her a companion. Is your little girl still available

Dennis
    0824535840

7. Deirdre Marchand says:

We have a 7 year old female beagle who just list her best friend. She is very lonely and we would love to adopt a female beagle of approximately the same age.
    My contact no: 082 613 9561
    We are in Durbanville, Cape town

8. Deirdre Marchand says:

I am still urgently looking for a female rescue to adopt to be a friend to my 7 year old beagle, Chloe, who lost her best friend. Please let me know if someone can help.

9. Warren Getz says:

We recently had to say goodbye to our beautiful girl 2 months ago and our 4 year old Beagle boy is lonely and depressed without his sister.

We are looking to adopt a female beagle.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Warrren
    0824664367

10. Etienne says:

Hi ..we have two beagles up for adoption ..1.5 year old male (very busy) with a 4 year old female…we relocating therefore need to rehome????????????