ADOPT A BEAGLE

beaglerescue logo

If you would like to adopt a beagle, please contact Sonja:

beagleRAS@gmail.com

or 079 727 4797

Banking details:

Account Name: Beagle Rescue and Support
FNB
Branch Code: 251542
Account Number: 62623705417

202 Responses to “ ADOPT A BEAGLE ”

1. Hi

We have a male beagle and would like a female puppy or year old.
    Please e mail me.

Kind regards

2. Wayne Badenhorst says:

I have a pair of neutered male beagles looking for a loving home. Ages are 2.5 and just under 3 years old. Both great with children and were raised with my 7 and 4 year old boys. They are calm and loving. We are relocating soon and need to find them a new family who will love them.
    Contact me on 0836790002

3. Heather says:

Hi are u in Jhb ? Do they have to go together

4. Sinest says:

Good day
    I’ve got a beagel about 3/4 years old and need a home where he can get all the attention he need
    It was my managers dog that relocate and I need to get a home for him ASAP please
    Do have all his papers as well

Please email me if you are intrested to adopt this cute little one
    I would love to keepnhim but do have 4 doggies already at home

Many thanks
    Sinest

5. Sinest says:

Sorry. My contact details are
    Sinest.janse_van_rensburg@novartis.com

And it is a male dog

Thanks
    Sinest

6. Sinest says:

My mobile nrbis. 072 610 7895.

Thanks
    Sinest

7. Diane says:

om looking for a beagle to adopt for my son. please let mr know if there are any doggys up for adoption

8. Jene says:

I would like to adopt a beagle rather than buying one

9. Jene says:

I would like to adopt a beagle rather than buying one. My name is Jene, i am from klerksdorp. I have two sons. 2 and 3 years old. Sincerely thanks
    My contact number 0726716290

10. Andrew says:

I am looking to adopt a beagle, preferably under 1 year old, we currently have a 6 month d Labrador x and think a beagle would be a perfect friend for him.

11. Angelique says:

Looking for a friend for my 20 month old female. Needs to be both big enough and young enough to handle her energy. Preferably male.

12. Ryan says:

Hi Angelique

Are you looking to adopt or is it just as a friend for your female? I am in the Northern suburbs, Thanks

My male beagle is 23 months old (Tri-colour)

13. Lynn says:

Hi, we are looking to adopt a beagle to join our family. My 2 girls (3 and 7) have been begging us to get a dog. I think a beagle would be a good choice.

14. Lynn says:

We’re based in Blouberg, Cape Town

15. Rina says:

Hi there all. My son is looking for a tri colour Beagle. Preferably female please, under 3 years. We live on the East Rand in Gauteng.

16. Frederick says:

Good day i am looking for a beagle to be my best friend i am single and will be blessed to have a beagle to live with me watsapp me on 0836182558

17. Corne White says:

Hi There.. i am looking for a Beagle puppy for my 3 year old son. Maybe someone has one that needs a good home?

18. Elzette says:

Hi I am looking for a female Beagle puppy to adopt or buy.

19. Cheryl says:

Looking for a beagle pref very young or pup for my son. They have a 8 month old boy and want dog to grow up with him. If not a pup must be very young and very good with children. I dont want them to buy if one can rather give a good home to one that needs.

20. Tanya Henstock says:

Good Day
    Looking for a female beagle puppy ASAP. want to give a beautiful puppy a new life and make her part of our family to complete our family

21. Marisa says:

I urgently want to rescue a Beagle. Not older than a month.

22. Bronwyn says:

Hi.
    I have a 1 year old female beagle I need to rehome. She is sterilized and up to date on her vet card.
    I am in Johannesburg. If you might be interested please whatsapp me on 0823535508.

23. Marisa says:

Good Morning, I’m very interested. Could I please see a photo?

Kind Regards

24. Amy says:

We have an 8 year old beagle, Dopey, in the family that is looking for a home for 6 months while my sister in law is building her new home. She is having to move into a small place without a garden, which will not be fair to Dopey. If anyone would be keen to adopt him for the 6 months please contact me on amykeevy@gmail.com.

25. Henro says:

Hi Bronwyn,

Is your 1year old female beagle still available for adoption. It is exactly what we are looking for to join our family.

If not, could anyone let me know if they have a Beagle available for adotion (male or female) between the age of 1-4years.

Please contact me on 0663074907