Male pup for sale – JHB

*NOTE:* beagles are high maintenance dogs. They need constant attention and lots of exercise and mental stimulation. Training is essential for puppies! They are easily bored, and WILL bark and howl and disturb your neighbours. They WILL dig up your garden and chew your plants/shoes/kreepy-krawly/clothes/sprinkler system/everything they see ESPECIALLY if they are bored. PLEASE remember these factors when purchasing a puppy!! Beagles are pack animals and NEED to be part of your family. A beagle living outside, alone is a recipe for disaster.*

Please so some reading and research into the breed if you have not had a beagle before.Dog Breed Info has some valuable info as well as Wikipedia. You may find some interesting info on Burke’s Backyard too. **

One puppy (male) available to a good home.

Picture of the dam, sire and pup attached.  The sire is an import from Australia, national and international champion and Beagle of the year 2014 in South Africa.

The litter of 3 boys were born 1st of July 2015 and will be ready to go to their new homes end of August 2015.  They will be micro chipped, inoculated, dewormed and Kusa registered.

Johannesburg area – for further details please contact France 084 601 7085 or email francebeagle (AT) gmail.com

IMG_8422

SAM_3489 SAM_3887

25 Responses to “ Male pup for sale – JHB ”

1. Tania says:

Good day

I am
    Looking for a male pup, I live in Douglasdale JHB and would love the opportunity to give this little guy a good home.

Please contact me if he is still available.

Best regards

Tania

2. France says:

Tania the male Beagle puppy is still available. Please contact me at 084 601 7085

3. Cleo Graf says:

If Tania has not taken your pup could you let me know as we are looking for a beagle pup. Thank you, Cleo

4. France says:

Hi Cleo

The puppy is still available, please give me a call.

5. Nikki van der Walt says:

Hi there
    Would like to know if you plan to have some more pups in future.
    Currently have two beagles, one already 11 years old and sick.
    After she is no longer with us we would like to have a pup again and your dogs are beautiful.
    If possible would like to be put on a “waiting list”
    ?
    Nikki

6. France says:

Hi Nikki

Please contact me regarding future litters.

France

7. Hein van Rensburg says:

Please advise if this male pup is still available.

Regards
    Hein

8. Lynette Pienaar says:

Hello,

Is he still available?

I would like to have him as a companion, we have a female dutchound that is sterilized.

We are outdoorsy people and very active, love outings to the river.

Please let me know

Pet lover in the Northern Cape…

Thanx

Lynette

9. Claudette Pachonick says:

Any male beagle puppies available? Kindly advise cost and availability.

10. Ray says:

Hi I am looking for a female beagle. Do you have one.

Regards
    Ray

11. France says:

Hi

Please contact me directly at 084 601 7085 or email francebeagle@gmail.com
    for info on litter due end of October 2015.

Kind regards

12. Lizette Klingenberg says:

Please advise if any Beagle puppies are available. I am looking for a young puppy. Please advise cost and availability.
    Lizette
    082 880 8661

13. Quintus says:

I looking for a young puppy. Male Please. I am urgently looking for one please. Urgent please!

Quintus
    076 330 2694

14. Amber says:

What fabulous phtoos these are! Your cats are absolutely beautiful (and the beagle is a cutie too). My neighbor/best friend had a beagle, and now that we moved, I miss her (the neighbor and the beagle) SO much.Thank you so much for joining Camera-Critters. I look forward to seeing your critter phtoos each week – and don’t you dare apologize for kitty pictures – they’re beautiful!

15. Ronel says:

I do have a planned tri-colour Beagle litter for June 2015 if anyone is interested. I am taking reservations already on this litter. Please contact me on 0828545222 for more info and reservation.

16. Ronel says:

Sorry I mean for June 2016!

17. Gugu says:

Hi. I’m based in Johannesburg (Sandton) and I’d like to adopt/buy a Beagle puppy. Please assist me or point me in the right direction

18. Nasriyn says:

Hi there
    I am keen on adopting a beagle pup (male).

Please contact me to discuss further.

Thank you!

19. Bruce says:

This message is for Ronel, I am interested in a pup from your June litter. What is the difference between adoption versus buy? Sorry, a bit confused by that.

20. Hi Bruce

The litter for June (they were born in April) has all been reserved. I have only a planned litter for September/October 2016. Regarding the difference between adoption versus buy… it is pretty much the same thing. Some rather use adopt than buy. In the end the adopt dog (which is bought) is yours to care and look after :)

21. Ronel says:

Bruce, I forgot to mention, you are always welcome to look at my website at http://www.jarocas.co.za for planned litters as well as any current litters available on our latest litters tab.

22. Jennifer says:

Bruce do you have pups I can adopt? We are looking for a female pup

23. Jennifer says:

I meant ronel

24. Ronel says:

Hi Jennifer, you are welcome to contact me on 082 954 5222, there is one female and one male still available for reservation at the moment.

25. Adil says:

Hithere,

I am looking to purchase two pups male and female but only from a champion bloodlines or parents have scored in shows. Kindly contact if there are any available litters by January.

Regards,